WANT TO PURCHASE A NEW MEMBERSHIP TO WELLFIELD BOTANIC GARDENS?
Or download and return this membership form (PDF format)
All Membership levels Include the Following Benefits:
- Complimentary general admission throughout the year.
- Reciprocal Free Admission benefits to over 300 American Horticultural Society gardens.
- Discounts for specified WBG-sponsored special events.
- Discounts on Education Programs and Classes.
- Discounts at participating businesses
- 20% Discount at White Flower Farm.com
- Free monthly E-Newsletter subscription.
- Members have the option to purchase a Family Dog Membership ($20 add-on per dog, annually).
- Reciprocal Admission on Saturdays to the Midwest Museum of American Art (special, limited time offer)
Annual Membership Levels:
- Individual [$35] One Named Adult
- Family [$60] Two named adults at the same address and children 18 and under residing in the same household.
- Grandparent [$60] Two named adults at the same address and their grandchildren ages 18 and under.
- Ambassador [$100] Family Level benefits PLUS ONE additional guest per visit accompanied by the Ambassador.
- Sustainer [$250] Family Level benefits PLUS TWO additional guests per visit accompanied by the Sustainer.
- Best Buds [$500] Family Level benefits PLUS FOUR additional guests per visit accompanied by the Best Bud and special invitations to member only events.
- Perennial Partner [$1,000] Family Level benefits PLUS SIX additional guests per visit accompanied by the Partner and invitations to special Perennial Partner member only events.
- Student [$20] One student (Ages 16-21 years old)
- Family Dog [$20 add-on per dog] This is an optional benefit for Wellfield Botanic Gardens Members only. This add-on requires a Dog Registration Form (PDF Format), signed in person at the Visitors Cottage during regular business hours. The Family Dog add-on cannot be purchased online. Please note Family Dog Membership runs concurrent with Member’s annual membership year/expiration date and applies to general admission only. Dogs are not allowed at special ticketed events, including Taste of the Gardens, Groovin’ in the Gardens, etc.
Discounts: Discounts may apply to new or renewing membership purchases. Please note discounts may not be combined (only one discount allowed per membership purchase.)
Wellfield Botanic Gardens is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and funded through memberships, donations, admission fees and other earned revenue, as well as the generosity of our community. Your annual membership or contribution is fully tax deductible.