Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are operating under a “Modified Visitation Plan”, which may affect our operating hours. Please click HERE to review the latest information on our homepage when planning your visit.
November 1 – December 31 (“Fall Season”)
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 12-5 pm
Closed on Mondays
Note: Special Hours apply for Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights
Special 2020 Holiday Hours – We will be closed on:
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26
Christmas Eve: Thursday, December 24
Christmas Day: Friday, December 25
Monday December 28 – Friday, January 1st (New Year’s Day)
Winter Hours begin Saturday, January 2
January 2 – March 31 (“Winter Season”)
*Open Saturday and Sunday, 12-5 pm
(*weather permitting – call 574-266-2006 or check our Facebook Page for closure info)
Note: Closed Monday through Friday
General Admission Rates:
Members are FREE Click here to learn about Membership
Adults (13 and over): $8
Children (ages 3-12): $4
Children under 3: Free
- Wellfield is closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Free Admission Days for Elkhart County Residents Presented by the Community Foundation of Elkhart County:
- General Admission for Elkhart County Residents is free of charge on Tuesdays during our ‘Spring and Summer’ (April-October) and ‘Fall’ Seasons (November-December).
- General Admission for Elkhart County Residents is free of charge on Sundays during our ‘Winter’ Season (January-March).
- Please note: During Free Admission Days for Elkhart County Residents, customary rates still apply for field trips, group tours and group admission (10+ guests), rentals, and may apply for special programs and events. Please be prepared to show proof of county residency.
- General admission pricing may not apply during special ticketed events.
Membership has its privileges, and one of the best parts of membership is American Horticultural Society’s reciprocal benefits you receive. Your Wellfield membership grants you free admission (and in some cases, other perks!) to over 340 public gardens. For more information on reciprocity, visit AHS Reciprocal Gardens. For more information on membership at Wellfield, click HERE.
Want to bring a group to the Gardens? Click HERE to find out more about group tours and rates.
Trained service animals are welcome. Dogs with Wellfield registration (available as an add-on to their human’s membership) are permitted during general admission hours, but please, leave Fido at home when we’re having a special event. Wellfield is not responsible for pets left in cars.
All visitors are prohibited from possessing openly carried or concealed firearms or other weapons, regardless of whether a federal or state license to possess weapons has been issued.
April 1 – October 31 (“Spring and Summer Season”)
Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Please review our our calendar of events prior to your arrival. Wellfield may close certain parts of the garden for private events at any time. Please email email@example.com or call 574-266-2006 with any questions regarding your visit.