November 1 – December 31 (“Fall Season”)
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 12-5 pm
Closed on Mondays
Note: Special Hours apply for Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights
January 1 – March 31 (“Winter Season”)
*Open Saturday and Sunday, 12-5 pm (*weather permitting – call 574-266-2006 or check our Facebook Page for closure info)
Closed Monday through Friday
April 1 – October 31 (“Spring and Summer Season”)
Monday-Saturday, 9 am-7 pm
Sunday, 11 am-5 pm
General Admission Rates:
Members are FREE Click here to learn about Membership
Adults (13 and over): $8
Children (ages 3-12): $4
Children under 3: Free
- Wellfield is closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Free Admission Days for Elkhart County Residents Presented by the Community Foundation of Elkhart County:
- General Admission for Elkhart County Residents is free of charge on Tuesdays during our ‘Spring and Summer’ (April-October) and ‘Fall’ Seasons (November-December).
- General Admission for Elkhart County Residents is free of charge on Sundays during our ‘Winter’ Season (January-March).
- Please note: During Free Admission Days for Elkhart County Residents, customary rates still apply for field trips, group tours and group admission (10+ guests), rentals, and may apply for special programs and events. Please be prepared to show proof of county residency.
- General admission pricing may not apply during special ticketed events.
Membership has its privileges, and one of the best parts of membership is American Horticultural Society’s reciprocal benefits you receive. Your Wellfield membership grants you free admission (and in some cases, other perks!) to nearly 300 public gardens and nearly 200 nature centers. For more information on reciprocity, visit AHS Reciprocal Gardens. For more information on membership at Wellfield, click HERE.
Trained service animals are welcome. Dogs with Wellfield memberships (human membership required, too!) are permitted during regular garden hours, but please, leave Fido at home when we’re having a special event. Wellfield is not responsible for pets left in cars.
All visitors are prohibited from possessing openly carried or concealed firearms or other weapons, regardless of whether a federal or state license to possess weapons has been issued.