You can make a difference in your community! Volunteering at Wellfield Botanic Gardens is a great way to get outside, have fun, and meet new people. We have volunteer opportunities for everyone, in every part of the Gardens. Below are just a few ways you can get involved.
- Visitors Cottage volunteers welcome guests with a smile and help make their visit to Wellfield memorable. They also help with greeting guests for our special events.
- Horticulture volunteers help with planting, pruning, weeding, and general garden maintenance. Digging in the soil is good for the soul!
- Education volunteers assist with school field trips or adult educational programs.
- Garden Ambassadors spend time out in the Gardens greeting our guests, answering questions, and assisting our Guest Services staff.
- Event volunteers lend a helping hand setting up for special events, such as weddings and concerts.
- Administrative volunteers assist in our office with clerical duties including mailings and organization.
- We always welcome groups and organizations looking for volunteer opportunities. Complete the form below, and we’ll get back to you to discuss how your group can help us grow.
Complete the form below to get started volunteering at Wellfield!