You can make a difference in your community! Volunteering at Wellfield Botanic Gardens is a great way to get outside, have fun, and meet new people. We have volunteer opportunities for everyone. Below are just a few ways you can get involved.
- Be a greeter in our Visitors Cottage. Welcome guests with a smile and help make their visit to Wellfield memorable and an enjoyable experience.
- Horticulture volunteers help with planting, pruning, weeding, and general garden maintenance. Digging in the soil is good for the soul.
- Be an educational volunteer for school field trips or adult programs – – for more information about our Environmental Education Training Program click here
- Become a Garden Ambassador and represent Wellfield Botanic Gardens at community events.
- Lend a helping hand setting up for special events such as weddings and concerts.
- Assisting in our Administration Office with clerical duties.
- We always welcome groups who would like to volunteer together.
Contact Jodie Papandrea, Guest Services and Volunteer Programs Manager at email@example.com, or call 574-266-2006 ext. 107