You can make a difference in your community! Volunteering at Wellfield Botanic Gardens is a great way to get outside, have fun, and meet new people. We have volunteer opportunities for everyone. Below are just a few ways you can get involved.
- Be a greeter in our Visitors Cottage. Welcome guests with a smile and help make their visit to Wellfield memorable and an enjoyable experience.
- Horticulture volunteers help with planting, pruning, weeding, and general garden maintenance. Digging in the soil is good for the soul!
- Be an educational volunteer for school field trips or adult programs
- Become a Garden Ambassador, and represent Wellfield Botanic Gardens at community events.
- Lend a helping hand setting up for special events, such as weddings and concerts.
- Assist in our Administration Office with clerical duties.
To join our volunteer team please complete a Volunteer Application. Mail or drop off the application to Wellfield Botanic Gardens 1011 N. Main St., Elkhart, IN, 46514.
We always welcome groups who would like to volunteer together, including companies, church groups, or civic organizations looking to help out their community. For more information, please contact Jodie Papandrea, Guest Services and Volunteer Programs Manager at email@example.com, or call 574-266-2006, ext. 107