You can make a difference in your community! Volunteering at Wellfield Botanic Gardens is a great way to get outside, have fun, and meet new people. We have volunteer opportunities for everyone. Below are just a few ways you can get involved.
- Be a greeter in our Visitors Cottage. Welcome guests with a smile and help make their visit to Wellfield memorable and an enjoyable experience.
- Horticulture volunteers help with planting, pruning, weeding, and general garden maintenance. Digging in the soil is good for the soul!
- Be an educational volunteer for school field trips or adult programs – – for more information about our Environmental Education Training Program click here.
- Become a Garden Ambassador, and represent Wellfield Botanic Gardens at community events.
- Lend a helping hand setting up for special events, such as weddings and concerts.
- Assist in our Administration Office with clerical duties.
We always welcome groups who would like to volunteer together, including companies, church groups, or civic organizations looking to help out their community.
Wellfield uses Volunteer Hub to track and manage our volunteer opportunities. To get started on Volunteer Hub, click here: Volunteer Hub – Wellfield Botanic Gardens – login and account required.
For more information, please contact Jodie Papandrea, Guest Services and Volunteer Programs Manager at email@example.com, or call 574-266-2006, ext. 107