WANT TO ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP TO WELLFIELD BOTANIC GARDENS?
Or, download and print your copy and return to us: Wellfield Membership Form
All Membership levels Include the Following Benefits:
- Complimentary general admission throughout the year.
- Reciprocal Free Admission benefits to over 360 American Horticultural Society gardens and nature centers. For the list of participating gardens, or to order your own book of gardens (a charge applies for the book), click HERE
- Discounts for specified WBG-sponsored special events. Note: for most of our events, the member discount extends to up to the 2 adults named on the card, plus any eligible children/grandchildren.
- Discounts on Education Programs, Family Activities and Health & Wellness Classes
- 20% Discount at White Flower Farm.com
- Through the American Public Gardens Association, free one year digital subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine (a $6 value). Subsequent (paid) renewals available through BHG directly.
- Free monthly E-Newsletter subscription.
- Members have the option to purchase a Family Dog Registration ($30 add-on per dog, annually), which runs concurrently with your membership, regardless of when the dog is added. A separate Wellfield Dog Registration Form must be submitted and the registration must be paid for in person. Dogs are allowed to accompany their owners during general admission hours, but are not permitted at special, ticketed events.
- Reciprocal admission privilege with the Midwest Museum of American Art in Elkhart – Click here for details.
Annual Membership Levels:
- Individual [$45] One Named Adult
- Family [$75] Two named adults at the same address and children 18 and under residing in the same household. Member children must be accompanied by a member adult at all times.
- Grandparent [$75] Two named adults at the same address and their grandchildren ages 18 and under. Member children must be accompanied by a member adult at all times.
- Ambassador [$125] Family Level benefits PLUS ONE additional guest per visit accompanied by the Ambassador.
- Sustainer [$250] Family Level benefits PLUS TWO additional guests per visit accompanied by the Sustainer.
- Best Buds [$500] Family Level benefits PLUS FOUR additional guests per visit accompanied by the Best Bud and special invitations to member only events.
- Perennial Partner [$1,000] Family Level benefits PLUS SIX additional guests per visit accompanied by the Partner, invitations to special Perennial Partner member only events, and 2 complimentary season passes to Groovin’ in the Gardens Summer Concert Series.
- Student [$25] One student (Ages 16-21 years old)
- Family Dog [$30 add-on per dog] This is an optional benefit for Wellfield Botanic Gardens Members only. This add-on requires a Wellfield Dog Registration Form, signed in person at the Visitors Cottage during regular business hours. The Family Dog add-on cannot be purchased online. Please note Family Dog Membership runs concurrent with Member’s annual membership year/expiration date and applies to general admission only. Dogs are not allowed at special ticketed events, including Taste of the Gardens, Groovin’ in the Gardens, etc.
- Annual Photography Membership [$250] – for photographers wishing to use the Gardens as a backdrop for their client’s photos. This membership affords all the benefits of a Wellfield membership PLUS unlimited visits, and includes admission for the photographer, one assistant plus up to 4 guests per visit. Annual Photo Memberships can be purchased in the Visitors Cottage upon arrival, or if you would like to download and complete the permit ahead of time, it is available here: Wellfield Gardens Photo Policies
Discounts: Discounts may apply to new or renewing membership purchases, including for active military service members. Please note other special discounts may not be combined (only one discount allowed per membership purchase.)
Wellfield Botanic Gardens is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation funded exclusively through membership sales, donations, admission fees and other earned revenue, as well as the generosity of community donors and sponsors. Your annual membership or contribution is fully tax-deductible and while greatly appreciated, thanks for understanding memberships are non-refundable.