Scarecrow Picnic, Sunday, September 24, 12-3 p.m.
Scarecrow Picnic kicks off our Fabulous Fall at Wellfield Botanic Gardens, featuring a fun family picnic, live music performed by Rachel White, photos with Mrs. Scarecrow, make-n-take life sized scarecrow activity for families, face painting, kids crafts, prizes and of course, the Garden in its FALL attire of pumpkins, gourds, tractors, and our Scarecrow Contest!
For more information on our 2017 SCARECROW CONTEST, CLICK HERE!
Pre-registration Required! Includes:
- Admission to Wellfield
- Scarecrow materials for families to make and take your very own scarecrow
- Crafts and prize drawings (prize drawings at 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30)
- Two complimentary return admission passes per guest (a $10 value)
- Live music at the venue
- BYOP (This is your chance to picnic at Wellfield! – Bring Your Own Picnic – – ready-made picnics only, please – no cooking/grilling allowed. Tables and chairs are provided).
Seating will be available in the event tent area from 12-3 p.m.; you’re welcome to arrive early and stay later to enjoy the Garden with your family. Don’t forget the Garden is a wonderful location for fall family photos; fall colors are gorgeous and our backdrop is stunning. And we’ll need your help to judge our Scarecrow Contest, with entries stationed along the Promenade Trail!
Save with ‘Family Pricing’ and Membership…
- Members: Family (includes up to 5 family members) $25. Additional guests: $5
Or Individual Member Adult: $10 / Individual Member Child: $10
- Public: Family (includes up to 5 family members) $30. Additional guests: $5
Or Individual Adult: $15 / Individual Child: $15
Children under 3 are free.
Purchase a membership and save on event tickets in addition to all other member benefits!
AND DON’T FORGET, we’ll need your help in casting votes for the best scarecrows in our Scarecrow Content. At 2:30 we will announce the winner of the Scarecrow Contest at the picnic.
Enjoy these photos from our Picnic last year – it was a fun day!