Taste of the Gardens – Sunday, August 22, 2021!
Presented by the Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Produced with support from the Elkhart Rotary Club
Held annually the fourth Sunday in August from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Enjoy a gorgeous summer day at Michiana’s most beautiful outdoor location while perusing fine art, listening to live music and enjoying a sampling of the area’s tastiest food and drinks. Wellfield comes alive with art, music, food and FUN at this popular festival, attracting guests from around the region. You’ll love what’s in store!
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE!
Admission Tickets are $15 for adults – Children 12 and under are free with an adult.
*Please note: as this is a special, ticketed event produced by the Elkhart Rotary Club, Wellfield membership discounts do not apply. Please leave Fido at home.
LIVE Entertainment Lineup:
- 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Q Sonics
- 1:45-3:15 p.m. Paul Decker & The Real Deal
- 4-5:30 p.m. Whistle Pigs
- Here’s how it works: Local Restaurants / Caterers / Food Trucks will be selling food from 11-5:30. Guests purchase $1 increment food tickets at central locations. Guests visit the restaurants/caterers/food trucks they’d like to sample from and purchase items from the menus for 1-6 tickets. Enjoy Wellfield Botanic Gardens and delicious food while supporting local businesses! Restaurants receive 100% of their sales.
Taste of the Gardens Artist Awards presented on August 22
- “Best Expression of the Gardens” Award Winner: Mark Daniels
- “Best Overall” Award Winner: Lorie Marsh
- “Best Booth Display” Award Winner: Terri Blaising
Special Thanks to this year’s Art Judges: Julie Manfredi, Randy Roberts, and Steve Gruber