Taste of the Gardens 2019 presented by the Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Taste of the Gardens is SUNDAY, August 25, 2019 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Here’s a short video of a previous event, courtesy of Vala Marketing
Taste of the Gardens is Sunday, August 25, 2019 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tickets are available for purchase at the gate beginning at 11 a.m.
Enjoy a gorgeous summer day at Michiana’s most beautiful outdoor location while perusing fine art, listening to live music and enjoying a sampling of the area’s tastiest food and drinks. Wellfield comes alive with art, music, food and FUN at this popular festival, attracting guests from around the region. You’ll love what’s in store!
Tickets at the gate are $10 for adults.
Children 12 and under are free with an adult.
*Please note: as this is a special, ticketed event produced by the Elkhart Rotary Club, Wellfield membership discounts do not apply.
LIVE Entertainment Lineup:
- Main Stage:
- Forest Stage:
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am EMP Band
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am GoProv w/ Steve Freeto, Angel Reyes, Tyler Miller, Hannah Efsits, and Charlie Burkley
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Meghan Provost – Hooping
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Kiva Ford – Juggling
- 12:30 pm – 12:50 pm EMP Band
- 12:50 pm – 1:00 pm Meghan Provost – Hooping
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm GoProv w/ Steve Freeto, Angel Reyes, Tyler Miller, Hannah Efsits, and Charlie Burkley
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm Kiva Ford – Juggling (Children’s Garden)
- 2:20 pm – 2:40 pm EMP Band
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm GoProv w/ Steve Freeto, Angel Reyes, Tyler Miller, Hannah Efsits, and Charlie Burkley
- Here’s how it works: each menu item has a price noted in number of tickets, ranging from 1-6. Food/drink Tickets may be purchased at booths located throughout the Garden by cash or credit card for $1 apiece. Redeem tickets at each food booth for your favorite foods and drinks!
2019 Taste of the Gardens Artist Award Winners
- Eric Kaufmann – “Best Expression of the Gardens” Award Winner
- Alli Farkas – “Best Overall” Award Winner
- Sophia Pip – “Best Booth Display” Award Winner
Thanks to our 2019 Art Judges:
- Steve Gruber – Owner, Arts on Main
- Randy Roberts – Assistant Curator, Midwest Museum of American Art
- Christian Smith – Artist