Taste of the Gardens 2018 presented by the Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Taste of the Gardens is SUNDAY, August 26, 2018 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Here’s a short video of last year’s event, courtesy of Vala Marketing!
Taste of the Gardens is SUNDAY, August 26, 2018 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
CLICK HERE to Purchase Advance, Discounted Tickets for $8. Tickets at the gate at $10. Children 12 and under are free.
Enjoy a gorgeous summer day at Michiana’s most beautiful outdoor location while perusing fine art, listening to live music and enjoying a sampling of the area’s tastiest food and drinks. Wellfield comes alive with art, music, food and FUN at this popular festival, attracting guests from around the region. You’ll love what’s in store!
Save money with discounted presale tickets for Taste of the Gardens – – just $8 for Adults. TICKET Sales begin May 2018. Tickets at the gate are $10. Buy online or in person at our Visitors Cottage in advance, you’ll save money and avoid the ticket lines when entering. Children 12 and under are free of charge with an adult.
*Please note: as this is a special, ticketed event produced by the Elkhart Rotary Club, Wellfield membership discounts do not apply. Please register for children’s free tickets so that we may plan for future children’s activities with accurate attendance records. Thank you.
- Are you an ARTIST interested in displaying and selling your art at this year’s event? CLICK HERE for more information and an application. Deadline to apply is July 13.
- Are you a RESTAURANT, FOOD TRUCK or CATERER interested in showing off your culinary creations at this year’s event? CLICK HERE for more information and commitment letter. Deadline to apply is August 3.
- Are you interested in Partnering with Wellfield Botanic Gardens and the Elkhart Rotary Club to make this year’s event the best ever through a SPONSORSHIP? CLICK HERE for more information.
Here’s the music lineup for August 26:
- 12:30 – 2:00 pm TBA
- 2:30 – 4:00 pm Paul Decker & The Real Deal – Performing together for over two decades, bringing their own style of Jazz, Rock, Pop, and Standards to Michiana. From Louie Armstrong to Motown, Steely Dan to Joe Cocker (you may even get a polka, you just never know), they’re sure to bring a smile to your face.
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm HEADLINER: John Primer – Two-time Grammy-nominated artist, American blues legend, bandleader and lead guitarist for Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, Magic Slim & The Teardrops, John Primer’s virtuosity as a blues musician was forged by legends. “YOU CAN’T PAINT THE BLUES WITHOUT THE PRIMER!”
CLICK HERE to download a sample 2017 Taste of the Gardens Restaurant and Menu sheet
CLICK HERE for last year’s Taste of the Gardens Artist Roster 2017
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2017 Taste of the Gardens Artist Award Winners!
- Billie Jan Campbell – “Best Expression of the Gardens” Award Winner
- Rebecca Flowers – “Best Overall” Award Winner
- Paige Carnahan – “Best Booth Display” Award Winner
2018’s Art Judges are: TBD
Please help us in continuing to thank our 2017 Taste of the Gardens Sponsors!
$10,000 Presenting Sponsor
$2500 Artist Sponsor
$2500 Food Tent Sponsor
Indiana Trust Wealth Managment
$2000 Garden Sponsors
$1000 Taste Sponsors
$500 Patron Sponsors
Artist Award Sponsors
D & W Inc – “Best Expression of the Gardens” Award
Welter Foundation, Inc – “Best Overall” Award
Annual Partners of Wellfield Botanic Gardens
also support Taste of the Gardens
through their generous support of Wellfield Botanic Gardens