Taste of the Gardens 2018 presented by the Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Taste of the Gardens is SUNDAY, August 26, 2018 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Here’s a short video of last year’s event, courtesy of Vala Marketing!
Taste of the Gardens is SUNDAY, August 26, 2018 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
CLICK HERE to Purchase Advance, Discounted Tickets for $8. Tickets at the gate at $10. Children 12 and under are free.
Enjoy a gorgeous summer day at Michiana’s most beautiful outdoor location while perusing fine art, listening to live music and enjoying a sampling of the area’s tastiest food and drinks. Wellfield comes alive with art, music, food and FUN at this popular festival, attracting guests from around the region. You’ll love what’s in store!
Save money with discounted presale tickets for Taste of the Gardens – – just $8 for Adults. TICKET Sales begin May 2018. Tickets at the gate are $10. Buy online or in person at our Visitors Cottage in advance, you’ll save money and avoid the ticket lines when entering. Children 12 and under are free of charge with an adult.
*Please note: as this is a special, ticketed event produced by the Elkhart Rotary Club, Wellfield membership discounts do not apply. Please register for children’s free tickets so that we may plan for future children’s activities with accurate attendance records. Thank you.
Here’s the music lineup for August 26: MAIN STAGE
- 12:30 – 2 pm VibeNation jazz band plays standards in swing, latin, ballads, and bebop. VibeNation has been together since 1993 and will kickoff action on the Taste of the Gardens Main Stage
- 2:30 – 4 pm Paul Decker & The Real Deal – Performing together for over two decades, bringing their own style of Jazz, Rock, Pop, and Standards to Michiana. From Louie Armstrong to Motown, Steely Dan to Joe Cocker (you may even get a polka, you just never know), they’re sure to bring a smile to your face.
- 4:30 – 6 pm HEADLINER: John Primer – Two-time Grammy-nominated artist, American blues legend, bandleader and lead guitarist for Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, Magic Slim & The Teardrops, John Primer’s virtuosity as a blues musician was forged by legends. “YOU CAN’T PAINT THE BLUES WITHOUT THE PRIMER!”
John Primer is presented with support from Balance Architectural Studio / Dean and Cindy Bergeman
*NEW THIS YEAR* – NORTH FOREST STAGE:
- 11-12:30 Olive Branch band
- 12:30-1:30 Collaborative Improv Arts
- 2-2:30 Olive Branch band
- 2:30–3:30 Collaborative Improv Arts
- 4-4:30 Circadian Soul band
- 4:30 Collaborative Improv Arts
Who will be our 2018 Taste of the Gardens Artist Award Winners?
- ____________________ – “Best Expression of the Gardens” Award Winner
- ____________________ – “Best Overall” Award Winner
- ____________________ – “Best Booth Display” Award Winner
2018’s Art Judges
- Randall Roberts, Assistant Curator, Midwest Museum of American Art
- Nanci Wirt, Owner-Founder, N. Wirt Design
Please help us in continuing to thank our 2018 Taste of the Gardens Sponsors!
$10,000 Presenting Sponsor
Welch Packaging – Main Stage Music Sponsor
D & W, Inc. – Artist Sponsor
1st Source Bank
Indiana Trust Wealth Managment – Food Tent Sponsor
INOVA Federal – Artist Sponsor
$2000 Garden Sponsors
Chiphone Federal Credit Union
Cornerstone CPA Group, LLP
$1000 Taste Sponsors
Balance Architectural Studio
Beacon Health System
First State Bank
Kruggel Lawton CPAs
$500 Patron Sponsors
Collins & Company
J.A. Wagner Construction
Annual Partners of Wellfield Botanic Gardens
also support Taste of the Gardens
through their generous support of Wellfield Botanic Gardens