Can’t get enough great live music in the great outdoors? We’ve got a bonus concert for you! Small Paul & The Remnants returns to Wellfield to cap off a terrific summer of fun. Get your tickets in advance, capacity is limited and this concert will sell out. Bring your lawn chairs, a picnic (or purchase food), and listen to some terrific tunes as you watch the sun set on this summer at Wellfield Botanic Gardens.
Gates open at 6 p.m., concert begins at 7; get your space under the tent, on the lawn, on the Event Plaza, or anywhere you’d enjoy listening from while feeling physically-distanced.
Stroll the beautiful garden trails before the show including our NEW Japanese-inspired “Island Garden” while listening to nature’s symphony before enjoying the show.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited chairs will be available at the venue.
- Concert is Thursday evening, August 27 at 7 p.m.
- Please note this is not a continuation of Groovin’ in the Gardens Summer Concert Series – – season tickets do not apply.
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and this special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after hours
- There are NO TICKET FEES when purchasing online
- Member Adult: $8
- Member Child (ages 3-12): $4
- Public Adult: $10
- Public Child (ages 3-12): $5
- Under age 3 are free with paid adult (please select free child ticket option)
- Wellfield’s Perennial Partner-Level Members are FREE for this concert – check in at the door.
Food and Drink Options:
- Navarre Catering and Events will be onsite serving a variety of food and drink and will provide a cash bar.
- That Guy’s Gourmet Ribs
- Picnics may be brought into Wellfield after 6 p.m. on August 27. PLEASE NOTE: Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite. Coolers are subject to search.
Click Here for Membership Save money and enjoy many benefits throughout the year.
The fine print – – NEW FOR 2020 – PLEASE READ:
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have some new guidelines for visitation during concerts. Please review full details HERE – here are key highlights pertaining to concerts:
- Ticket sales are limited to 250.
- CREDIT CARDS ONLY. Pre-registration is strongly recommended (see link above), to encourage “touchless” entry and save time – and a little $$, if you purchase in advance or season tickets!
- Restrooms WILL BE OPEN for concerts and are monitored for cleanliness.
- Masks are required indoors (Visitors Cottage and Restroom Building) and outdoors when social-distancing is not possible.
- Maintain at least 6-feet of physical distancing from others not in your household.
- Wellfield closes early on concert evenings at 5 p.m.
- Gates re-open for ticket holders at 6 p.m.
- Concerts begin 7 p.m. (approximately 90 minutes in length).
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited chairs will be available at the venue. Handsome and sturdy Wellfield-logo camp-style chairs are also available for sale in the Visitors Cottage.
- Alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite from our caterer.
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and the special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after regular business hours.
- In the [rare] event of cancellation due to severe or dangerous weather conditions, tickets are valid for one regular admission to Wellfield, expiring one year from event date.