Scarecrow Picnic, Sunday, September 23, 12-3 p.m.
Scarecrow Picnic kicks off our Fabulous Fall at Wellfield Botanic Gardens, featuring a fun family picnic, live music, photos with Mrs. Scarecrow, face painting, make-n-take life sized scarecrow activity for families, face painting, kids crafts, prizes and of course, the Garden in its FALL attire including pumpkins, gourds, and photo opportunities! NEW this year, the picnic will be held in our NEW CHILDREN’S GARDEN! Picnic registrants will have exclusive access and use of the Children’s Garden that afternoon.
Pre-registration Required! Includes:
- Admission to Wellfield
- Scarecrow materials for families to make and take your very own scarecrow
- Free face painting for kids with artist Marietta Cappelletti!
- Crafts and prize drawings (prize drawings at 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30)
- One complimentary return admission pass per guest (an $8 value)
- Live musical stylings of musician Rex Ellsworth
- BYOP (This is your chance to picnic at Wellfield! – Bring Your Own Picnic – – ready-made picnics only – – no cooking/grilling allowed (and no alcoholic beverages, this is a family event). Tables and chairs are provided.
Seating will be available in the event tent area from 12-3 p.m.; you’re welcome to arrive early and stay later to enjoy the Garden with your family. Don’t forget the Garden is a wonderful location for fall family photos; fall colors are gorgeous and our backdrop is stunning.
Save with ‘Family Pricing’ and Membership…
- Members: Family (includes up to 5 family members) $20. Additional guests: $5
Or Individual Member Adult: $8 / Individual Member Child: $8
- Public: Family (includes up to 5 family members) $30. Additional guests: $5
Or Individual Adult: $12 / Individual Child: $12
Children under 3 are free.
Click here to register
Registration deadline is Friday, September 21, that we may plan for adequate materials needed.
Purchase a membership and save on event tickets in addition to all other member benefits!