Scarecrow Picnic, Sunday, September 22, 12-3 p.m.
Scarecrow Picnic kicks off our Fabulous Fall at Wellfield Botanic Gardens, featuring a fun family picnic, live music, photos with Mrs. Scarecrow, face painting, make-n-take life sized scarecrow activity for families, kids crafts, prizes and of course, the Garden in its FALL attire including pumpkins, gourds, and photo opportunities! And by popular demand, the picnic will again be held in our CHILDREN’S GARDEN (unless it’s raining, in which case we have you covered – – literally – – in a big tent!) Picnic registrants will have exclusive access and use of the Children’s Garden that afternoon.
Registration is closed
Ticket pricing includes:
- Admission to Wellfield
- Exclusive access to and use of the Children’s Garden
- Scarecrow materials for families to make and take your very own scarecrow
- Nature masks for kids
- Crafts and prize drawings
- One complimentary return admission pass per guest (an $8 value)
- Live music
- BYOP – This is your chance to picnic at Wellfield! – Bring Your Own Picnic – – ready-made picnics only – – no cooking/grilling allowed (and no alcoholic beverages, this is a family event). Tables and chairs are provided.
Seating will be available in the event area from 12-3 p.m.; you’re welcome to arrive early and stay later to enjoy the Children’s Garden with your family. Don’t forget the Garden is a wonderful location for fall family photos; fall colors are gorgeous and our backdrop is stunning.
Save with Family Pricing and Membership…
Family (includes up to 5 family members) $35. Additional guests: $8
Or Individual Adult: $12 / Individual Child: $12
- Members save 20%:
Family (includes up to 5 family members) $28. Additional guests: $6.40
Individual Member Adult: $9.60 / Individual Member Child: $9.60 / Children under 3 are free.
Registration deadline is Saturday, September 21, so that we may plan for ample supplies.
Purchase a membership and save on event tickets in addition to all other member benefits!