Wellfield Botanic Gardens offers endless possibility for discovery! From a leisurely stroll around our 1/2-mile Promenade trail to exploring our side trails and themed garden spaces, you’ll find something for everyone. Knowledgeable tour guides may be scheduled in advance for private group tours or you may opt for a self-guided experience. Wellfield is ever-changing day to day, season to season, and year to year as we continue to expand and grow!
To schedule your visit please complete the form below, call 574-266-2006 ext 101, or email us at: email@example.com.
- Available to any prescheduled group of 10 or more; minimum 2 week notice is required
- Payment due 7 days prior to arrival
- Group Rates are not applicable for special/ticketed events
- Group Rates still apply on special event / free admission days
- Current Covid-19 protocols must be observed, as detailed on www.wellfieldgardens.org.
- Additional fees apply to reservations scheduled outside operating hours
- $8 Ages 13 and up; $4 Children ages 3 to 12; ages 2 and under are free
- Discounted group rate of $6.50 (Ages 13 and up), $3 (Children ages 3 to 12) is available for prescheduled groups of 10 or more (2 weeks notice is required). Discounts not available for walk-ins.
- Wellfield Members receive free general admission, but must be pre-arranged, and must show membership card / ID at admission.
- Admission fee plus $5 per person, up to 15 guests per guide (may be lower due to social distancing requirements, please ask)
- Must be scheduled two weeks in advance
- Please allow 60-90 minutes for tours
- $25 per cart, subject to availability, reservation required
- Cart(s) must be driven by approved WBG staff or volunteers
- Cart(s) can accommodate up to 3 guests
- Masks required while riding in golf carts
- Advance payment required; please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-266-2006 x101 for more information
- All major credit cards accepted
- Please give 24 hour notice of cancellation or itinerary changes by calling 574-266-2006 x101, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Located on Event Plaza (seasonal)
- Free parking available
- Limited bus parking; pull-through available – WBG will provide parking instruction
For more information, feel free to complete this form, and we’ll be back to you as soon as possible!