Groovin’ in the Gardens Summer Concert Series Presented by
Live music performances provide the soundtrack to magical evenings at Wellfield Botanic Gardens’ 7th annual Groovin’ in the Gardens – Summer Concert Series. The concert lineup features a variety of musical styles by popular area artists.
Gates open at 6 p.m., concerts begin at 7; get your space on the lawn, on the Event Plaza, or anywhere you’d enjoy listening!
Stroll garden trails and explore our beautiful Garden spaces while listening to nature’s symphony before enjoying the concerts as the sun sets.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited folding chairs will be available at the venue.
Purchase tickets here
(choose a season pass and save!)
Season Ticket Pricing -covers all 10 concerts, including our Jazz Fest Doubleheader!
– save 20% or more off our “at the gate” pricing!
Public Adult: $104 / Public Child: $50
Member Adult: $80 / Member child (3-12): $40
Individual Concert Ticket Pricing:
- Member Adult: $10 / Member Child (ages 3-12): $5
- Public Adult: $13 / Public Child (ages 3-12): $7
- Under age 3 are free with paid adult (please select free child ticket option)
Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the Gardens, and this special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after hours!
June 16 – This one’s a doubleheader!
Help us kick off JazzFest with: David Hilliker Trio & Chicago Salsa & Latin Jazz sensation, Rica Obsesión!
June 23 – High Life
June 30 – Q Sonics
July 7 – Surf Inc.
July 14 –Memphis Underground
July 21 – Lalo Cura
July 28 – Small Paul & the Remnants
August 4 – Darryl Buchanan
August 11 – Zero
August 18 – Paul Decker & the Real Deal
Food and Drink Options:
- Navarre Catering and Events will be onsite each week serving a variety of food and drink, including a bar. Cash and credit accepted. Additional food vendors will be available each week – stay tuned for those announcements!
- Picnics may be brought into Wellfield after 6 p.m. on Concert evenings. PLEASE NOTE: Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite. Coolers are subject to search.
Click Here for Membership Save money and enjoy many benefits throughout the year.
Interested in concert sponsorship? Sponsorship Opportunities Packet 2022
The fine print – – PLEASE READ:
- Parking – our lot is ADA and drop-off only; all others, please park at the Dometic lot at the NE corner of Main & Simonton and make the short walk over. Yep, even if you’re running late.
- What about the weather? The show will go on, unless weather is severe. Plan accordingly!
- Wellfield closes to the public at 5 p.m. on concert evenings; gates re-open at 6 p.m.
- Tickets ARE available at the door!
- Concerts begin 7 p.m. (approximately 90 minutes in length).
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited chairs will be available at the venue.
- Alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite from our caterer. All bags subject to search.
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and the special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after regular business hours.
- In the [rare] event of cancellation due to severe or dangerous weather conditions, tickets are valid for one regular admission to Wellfield, expiring one year from event date.
Thanks to our generous Sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: Center for Hospice Care
Additional Support provided by: