Groovin’ in the Gardens Summer Concert Series Presented by
Live music performances provide the soundtrack to magical evenings at Wellfield Botanic Gardens’ Groovin’ in the Gardens – Summer Concert Series. The concert lineup features an eclectic assortment of music by popular artists of the area and beyond.
Gates open at 6 p.m., concerts begin at 7; get your space under the tent, on the lawn, on the Event Plaza, or anywhere you’d enjoy listening from while feeling physically-distanced.
Stroll garden trails, enjoy OrigamiintheGarden2, and explore beautiful themed Garden spaces while listening to nature’s symphony before enjoying the concerts as the sun sets.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited chairs will be available at the venue.
- Concerts are *Thursday Evenings, June 17-August 19, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and this special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after hours
- Purchase your tickets in advance to receive a discount
- There are NO TICKET FEES when purchasing online
June 17 –
June 24 –
July 1 –
July 8 –
July 15 –
July 22 –
July 29 –
August 5 –
August 19 –
Click Here to Purchase Discounted Concert Tickets (link coming soon!)
Individual advanced discount tickets may be purchased online or in person until 3 p.m. on the day of the concert.
- Member Adult: $8 ($6 in advance)
- Member Child (ages 3-12): $4 ($3 in advance)
- Public Adult: $10 ($8 in advance)
- Public Child (ages 3-12): $5 ($4 in advance)
- Under age 3 are free with paid adult (please select free child ticket option)
Food and Drink Options:
- Navarre Catering and Events will be onsite every evening serving a variety of food and drink and will provide a cash bar.
- Picnics may be brought into Wellfield after 6 p.m. on Concert evenings. PLEASE NOTE: Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite. Coolers are subject to search.
Click Here for Membership Save money and enjoy many benefits throughout the year.
Thanks to our generous Sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: Center for Hospice Care
Additional Support provided by:
The fine print – – PLEASE READ:
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have some new guidelines for visitation during concerts. Please review full details HERE – here are key highlights pertaining to concerts:
- Ticket sales are limited to 250.
- CREDIT CARDS ONLY. Pre-registration is strongly recommended (see link above), to encourage “touchless” entry and save time – and a little $$, if you purchase in advance or season tickets!
- Restrooms WILL BE OPEN for concerts and are monitored for cleanliness.
- Masks are required indoors (Visitors Cottage and Restroom Building) and outdoors when social-distancing is not possible.
- Maintain at least 6-feet of physical distancing from others not in your household.
- Wellfield closes early on concert evenings at 5 p.m.
- Gates re-open for ticket holders at 6 p.m.
- Concerts begin 7 p.m. (approximately 90 minutes in length).
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited chairs will be available at the venue. Handsome and sturdy Wellfield-logo camp-style chairs are also available for sale in the Visitors Cottage.
- Alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite from our caterer.
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and the special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after regular business hours.
- In the [rare] event of cancellation due to severe or dangerous weather conditions, tickets are valid for one regular admission to Wellfield, expiring one year from event date.