Groovin’ in the Gardens Summer Concert Series Presented by
Live music performances provide the soundtrack to magical evenings at Wellfield Botanic Gardens’ Groovin’ in the Gardens – Summer Concert Series. The concert lineup features an eclectic assortment of music by popular artists of the area and beyond.
Gates open at 6 p.m., concerts begin at 7; get your space on the lawn, on the Event Plaza, or anywhere you’d enjoy listening!
Stroll garden trails, enjoy OrigamiintheGarden2, and explore beautiful themed Garden spaces while listening to nature’s symphony before enjoying the concerts as the sun sets.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited chairs will be available at the venue.
Tickets available at the door!
- Member Adult: $8
- Member Child (ages 3-12): $4
- Public Adult: $10
- Public Child (ages 3-12): $5
- Under age 3 are free with paid adult (please select free child ticket option)
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and this special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after hours
June 17 – This one’s a doubleheader! Help us kick off JazzFest with the David Hilliker Trio & the ever-popular Dave Bennett Quartet!
June 24 – Memphis Underground
July 1 – Small Paul & the Remnants
July 8 – Q Sonics
July 15 –Paul Decker & the Real Deal
July 22 – The Hipposonics
July 29 – High Life
August 5 – Darryl Buchanan
August 12 – Whistle Pigs
August 19 – The 1985 Band
Food and Drink Options:
- Navarre Catering and Events will be onsite every evening serving a variety of food and drink and will provide a cash bar.
- Picnics may be brought into Wellfield after 6 p.m. on Concert evenings. PLEASE NOTE: Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite. Coolers are subject to search.
Click Here for Membership Save money and enjoy many benefits throughout the year.
Interested in concert sponsorship? Sponsorship Opportunities Packet 2021
The fine print – – PLEASE READ:
- Before visiting, please check our website https://wellfieldgardens.org/ for the most updated information on visiting (including Main Street construction information, which will affect access to our parking lot)
- Speaking of parking – our lot is ADA and drop-off only; please park at the Dometic lot at the NE corner of Main & Simonton.
- What about the weather? The show will go on, unless weather is severe. Plan accordingly!
- Wellfield closes at 5 p.m. on concert evenings; gates re-open at 6 p.m.
- Tickets ARE available at the door! No capacity restrictions.
- Concerts begin 7 p.m. (approximately 90 minutes in length).
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs or a blanket; limited chairs will be available at the venue.
- Alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite from our caterer. All bags subject to search.
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and the special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after regular business hours.
- In the [rare] event of cancellation due to severe or dangerous weather conditions, tickets are valid for one regular admission to Wellfield, expiring one year from event date.
Thanks to our generous Sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: Center for Hospice Care
Additional Support provided by: