Groovin’ in the Gardens Summer Concert Series Presented by
Live music performances provide the soundtrack to magical evenings at Wellfield Botanic Gardens’ Groovin’ in the Gardens – Summer Concert Series. The concert lineup features an eclectic assortment of music by popular artists of the area and beyond. Gates open at 6 p.m., concerts begin at 7; get your space in the event tent early and stroll the beautiful garden trails while listening to nature’s symphony before enjoying the concerts as the sun sets. Each week we’ll feature a different local food vendor, watch our website or Facebook page for the lineup! Food items may be purchased, or you may bring your own picnic dinner to enjoy during the concert. Chairs and tables are available for seating or you’re welcome to bring your own or enjoy your picnic on a blanket in the grass surrounding the event tent. Please note: Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite from our caterer. Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and the special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after hours. Purchase your tickets in advance and receive a discount! – – And there are NO TICKET FEES for purchasing online!
Concerts are Thursday Evenings, June 20-August 22, 2019 at 7 p.m.
June 20 – Jazz Festival Kickoff and Patron Party
June 27 – Paul Decker & The Real Deal
July 4 – No Concert Tonight – Happy Birthday, America!
July 11 – Small Paul and the Remnants
July 18 – Darryl Buchanan
July 25 – High Life
August 1 – Q Sonics
August 8 – The Ragbirds
August 15 – Lalo Cura
August 22 – Whistle Pigs
Season Tickets on Sale Through June 27
- Member Season Tickets: Get all concerts for $40
- Member Child (ages 3-18) Season Tickets: Get all concerts for $24
- Public Season Tickets: Get all concerts for $70
- Public Child (ages 3-18) Season Tickets: Get all concerts for $32
- Children under age 3 are free with paid adult (please select free child ticket option)
Individual advanced discount tickets may be purchased online or in person until 3 p.m. on the day of the concert.
- Member Adult: $8 ($6 in advance)
- Member Child (ages 3-18): $4 ($3 in advance)
- Public Adult: $10 ($8 in advance)
- Public Child (ages 3-18): $5 ($4 in advance)
- Under age 3 are free with paid adult (please select free child ticket option)
Click Here for Membership Save money and enjoy many benefits throughout the year.
Thanks to our generous Sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: Center for Hospice Care
Promotional Support provided by:
Rental Equipment Sponsor:
The fine print:
- Wellfield closes early on concert evenings at 5 p.m.
- Gates re-open for ticket holders at 6 p.m.
- Concerts begin 7 p.m. (approximately 90 minutes in length).
- Folding chairs are available for seating or you’re welcome to bring your own chair or blanket.
- Alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought into the Gardens but may be purchased onsite from our caterer.
- Ticket pricing includes parking, admission to the garden, and the special opportunity to enjoy Wellfield after regular business hours.
- For the comfort of our guests, concerts are held under a large event tent.
- In the [rare] event of cancellation due to severe or dangerous weather conditions, tickets are valid for one regular admission to Wellfield, expiring one year from event date.