2022 Annual Partnership Opportunities
Reflecting on a successful 2021 at Wellfield, we approach 2022 poised for progress toward completing the vision of Wellfield’s Master Plan, established in 2005 at our founding. While our founders dreamed of ever-increasing attendance, event participation, and community engagement, it’s unlikely many envisioned so much could be accomplished in such a short period of time. Wellfield set another total attendance record in 2021—over 70,000—across programs including admission, education, private rentals, community partner and special events. 2021 highlights included:
- Growing Community Partnerships – 2021 continued an upward trend of collaboration between organizations, nurturing existing partnerships and cultivating new opportunities including partnering with the Elkhart County Symphony, CAPS, Community Foundation of Elkhart County, Elkhart Rotary Club, Elkhart Public Library, the CVB’s Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail, and expanding our Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights Giving Tree Project to include even MORE local not-for-profit beneficiaries and community partners.
- The return of Taste of the Gardens in August 2021 after a 2020 pandemic hiatus was met with wonderful response. Beautiful art, delicious food and drink, and a full day of live music was perfect for friends and family to enjoy.
- Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights “Million Light Year” – a milestone 5 years in the making, the lightshow did not disappoint! 2021 featured new installations, improved guest experience, and MORE lights, setting yet another attendance record of over 27,000 guests across 17 nights!
As an Annual Partner, you’ll share in these accomplishments that further our Mission to celebrate the inseparable relationship between water and life, inspire creativity and lifelong learning, foster stewardship of our natural world, and grow community. Your support makes a direct impact in our community. Through the vision of our board of directors, the tireless commitment of volunteers throughout the community, and the dedication of passionate staff, we are committed to making a difference in Elkhart and beyond.
Will you help us in making that difference?
We invite you to be a part of our vibrant, dynamic, and growing regional attraction. The momentum of a strong finish in 2021 gives us tremendous enthusiasm for 2022: The Year of Connections (#YearOfConnections) celebrating the true community treasure that Wellfield has become (and will be!), the ecological and community connections we foster every day, and cultivating connections that will allow us sustainable growth moving forward. We are committed to connections in all we do in 2022 – from our 7th Season of Groovin’ in the Gardens Summer Concert Series beginning June 16 and Taste of the Gardens on August 28 to our Evening in the Gardens gala dinner on September 15 and an even BIGGER and BRIGHTER Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights beginning November 25.
Your partnership will allow us to seize that momentum, build capacity, and ensures sustainable growth. Please consider a partnership that not only serves you or your organization but also serves the community by creating an invaluable regional resource for generations to come. Options and benefits of Annual Partnership are below. It’s our pleasure to present a more thorough overview of opportunities by meeting you where you’re at, connecting online, or giving you an in-person tour at Wellfield. Reach out with questions, ideas, or to schedule a connection.
To partner or discuss options, contact Eric Garton, Robert and Peggy Weed Executive Director at 574-266-2006 or email info(at)wellfieldgardens.org.
- 2022 Annual Partner Opportunities Overview – Wellfield Botanic Gardens
- Groovin’ in the Gardens – Summer Concert Series Sponsorship – Begins June 16
- Taste of the Gardens Sponsorship Opportunities Letter – August 28
- Evening in the Gardens Sponsorship Opportunities – September 15 (coming soon!)
- Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights – Begins November 25 (coming soon!)