Explore, Discover and Grow…
Lil’ Sprouts Preschool Program
Third Tuesday Each Month, 10 – 11 am
- April – October at Wellfield Botanic Gardens
- November – March at the Elkhart Public Library (located at: 300 S. 2nd St. in Elkhart)
Children ages 3-5 learn about the natural world around them through stories, music, games and activities.
Play and Learning Initiative and Exploration, Flexible Thinking, Attentiveness and Persistence, and Social Interaction.
Program is FREE and open to the public, but registration recommended. Register online below or call 574-266-2006 to register by phone.
- Lil’ Sprouts Program November 21 10:00 AM America Recycles (EPL)
- Lil’ Sprouts Program December 19 10:00 AM Jack Frost – How Snow Helps Plants (EPL)
- Lil’ Sprouts Program January 2018 10:00 AM Hibernating Animals (EPL)
- Lil’ Sprouts Program February 2018 10:00 AM Camouflage Animals & Insects (EPL)
- Lil’ Sprouts Program March 2018 10:00 AM Growing Seeds (EPL)
- Lil’ Sprouts Program April 2018 10:00 AM Water Conservation & Care
Storytime in the Gardens
Wellfield Botanic Gardens provides the idyllic backdrop for ‘Storytime in the Gardens’, presented by the Elkhart Public Library. Bring a blanket and curl up to listen to a children’s story read out-loud by the staff of the Elkhart Public Library. It’s interactive family time in a gorgeous setting. In case of rain, we will meet under the Education Tent.
Returning in 2018!! Stay tuned for more info!