Yoga Sessions are offered:
- Saturdays through September: 9:15-10:15 am with yogi Barb Naranche
- Wednesdays through September, 6-7 p.m. with yogi Meryl Pax
- Saturdays in October: 10:15-11:15 a.m. with yogi Barb Naranche
Members: $8 per class or SAVE with a 10-Class Punch Card $72
Public: $10 per class or SAVE with a 10-Class Punch Card $90
Yoga is a wonderful way to reduce stress, improve physical health and get in tune with yourself. Experiencing Yoga in the Gardens has the added benefit of connecting you with nature. Classes are open to all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi. Classes are $8 per session for members and $10 per session for non-members. Or save money with a 10-class punch card and get one class FREE! You can use your punch card for any 10 Yoga or Tai Chi classes.
Here are some details, in case you were wondering!
– CREDIT CARDS PREFERRED. Pre-registration is strongly recommended to encourage “touchless” entry and save time (and a little $$, if you purchase the 10-class punch card!).
– Please respect others’ desire for physical distancing
– Please allow enough time to get registered and back to the class (3-4 min walk) – we’ll start check-in 15 minutes prior to class starting!
– Bring your own yoga mat, block and towel or blanket. Dress comfortably. Recommended for ages 13 and up.
First time doing Yoga at Wellfield this season? You’ll be required to complete and sign our Yoga in the Gardens Participant Agreement, Waiver and Info Sheet. Save time in line at your first visit, print this before class and complete in advance!
In case of inclement weather there is an option for the instructor to hold the class under our Education Tent if rain is the only factor (excluding thunderstorm dangers). If severe weather is expected, the instructor may cancel. This will be announced by Weds at 2 p.m. (for Weds classes) or Friday evening (6 p.m.) for Saturday classes, and will be posted on our Facebook page. You may also call our Visitors Cottage to check – (574) 266-2006 x105. If class is cancelled, we will happily move your registration to another class. Sorry, no refunds.
Yin & Yoga Nidra Guided Meditation Class
Dates: Thursday, September 23rd & Thursday, October 7th, 12:00-1:30 p.m.
$10 for the public, $8 for Wellfield members
Wellfield punch cards accepted!
Yogi Barb Naranche will lead us in yoga breathing and stretches followed by a guided meditation. These classes will focus on the full and new moon and our journey into fall. Chairs will be available for those who aren’t comfortable getting up-and-down from the ground. Barb will make sure stretches can be done on/with a chair.