From my staff’s planning and our volunteers setting up in the rain earlier in the day, to Burns Rent-Alls, Inc. Special Events equipment that sheltered us from the weather and Navarre Hospitality Group‘s melt-in-your-mouth filet mignon and lobster, paired with delicious wine provided by Carl and Emilie Tiedemann, and the beautiful Japanese-themed floral centerpieces by Matzke Florist… there was no end to the compliments!
We couldn’t have done it without our Platinum, Gold, and Silver Event Sponsors, and of course **YOU**, our Founders, Legacy Donors, Annual Partners, special event sponsors, supporters, donors, members, and friends, to which the evening is wholly dedicated.
Despite the nonstop rain and cold temperatures most of the day, you stuck with us and trusted in the weather forecast with us… and when the tent sidewalls went up at 4 p.m. to shield us from the wind and the heaters began to kick in, the rain stopped as predicted, the sun shone brightly through the clouds and we enjoyed a GORGEOUS sunset over Wellfield.
I’m so proud to be involved with a true community treasure that YOU have helped to create and grow. While the evening was intended to thank our supporters, it was once again Wellfield that feels the love. Thank you for allowing us to further our Mission to celebrate the inseparable relationship between water and life, inspire creativity and lifelong learning, foster stewardship of our natural world, and grow community.
Please help me in thanking our “A Summer Evening in the Gardens” event sponsors and supporters:
- Platinum Presenting Sponsor:Dana and Tom Pletcher
- Gold Sponsor: Navarre Hospitality Group / Kurt Janowsky
- Silver Sponsors:
- Tom and Dottie Arnold
- Barnes & Thornburg, LLP / Joel and Amy Duthie
- Broderick Chiropractic Center
- Patty Brotherson
- Janette Burkhart-Miller
- Ken and Tammie Carr / TalentSource
- Tom and Libby Eisele
- Helgeson Steel Inc
- INOVA Federal
- Lake City Bank
- Rex Martin
- Steve and Jane Bement Poe
- Sandy Richardson
- Sharon Risser and Doug Risser
- Stan and Linda Rupnow
- STIFEL | The Elkhart Group
- Welter Foundation, Inc.
- Wines provided by Tiedemann Wines / Carl and Emilie Tiedemann
- Flowers by Matzke Florist
- Catering by Navarre Hospitality Group / Kurt Janowsky
- Our exclusive rental supplier is Burns Rent-Alls, Inc
I hope everyone has a terrific Friday and a gorgeous weekend ahead – – a perfect time to take a walk at Wellfield! Enjoy a few photos from the event, below.
Robert and Peggy Weed Executive Director